Re: [seul-edu] New Year's resolutions

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I resolve to roll out the first release of Debian Jr.

I have not been following Debian Jr. as closely as I should, as it is an
effort I am quite intersted in.

> for use with
> children in the home.  While not directly a "free software in education"
> thing, it is a foundation which I hope will be used in educational
> applications.

One of my goals for the next year is to have a subset of the source code
we are using in schools clean enough to be able to suppy to students.
While we can supply the students Binaries, decency laws prohib the
distribution of a fair amount of source code.

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)