Re: [seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

I know we all find what we're familiar with easiest, but Zope is really a
much more complicated thing to set up and maintain than a PHP application,
for no real gain. Using phpWeblog, a fully functioning newslog/portal
type site can be up and running in half an hour. And even if that is
debateable, far more people can use PHP and maintain PHP code than
Zope/Python.

Michael

--
Michael Hall