[seul-edu] Fwd: Re: Learnux - permission to use

Note:  The Learnux Quick Start Guide to Linux is at
http://centre.linux.ca/

The U.S. Trademark Electronic Application System, to get the "R" in
the circle, is at
http://www.uspto.gov/teas/index.html    Cost is $325.
"Common law" trademarks, use TM, do not have to be registered, but
have less protection.