Re: [seul-edu] Linux Curriculum?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Karl wrote:

> I see. Thanks for the description, Les. I don't know if you're already
> looking into it, but i have this sense that there must be hundreds upon
> hundreds of UNIX curricula out there.

Agreed. I'm interested in the common elements that would provide a solid
foundation for students 15-17 yrs old (Grade 10-12) and then structure it
so that it forms a solid thread of experience (theory and practice)
through those 3 grades. Once I've identified the content then start
creating the exercises, etc. that should be done.

> Also, I saw a thread about teaching gnu/linux on the ma-linux LUG list
> last week. Let me try to grab you a URL quickly, maybe you can email
> someone involved in that discussion to see if they've got curricula
> available.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Les