Re: [seul-edu] Resources and environment (was Reservations ..: site tools ..)

"Prevett, Larry" wrote:

> I don't know why I like the SEUL wiki. I think I like the environment
> that Doug and Roger have created. I trust them, and their reports are
> a lifeline. I think they have a great thing going and I really want
> them to succeed. But they don't seem to be to concerned about
> succeeding in a commercial sense, so the 'exchange' part of the process
> doesn't appear to be prominent. They just want to have fun while
> doing a good thing, which is a great environment to collaborate in!

A short FYI.  As to the SEUL wiki, Roger installed the requested software,
and I smiled beautifically while he did, but Bruno Vernier did all the actual
work in getting it up and running.  Succeeding in a commercial sense?  You
mean that was an actual possibility?  Damn, Roger, we missed a chance to get
rich!  Oh, well, I'll just have to pause now and go out and grub for roots
and berries.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people