Re: [seul-edu] Managing the coalition--membership

I hate to put any presure on this... LinuxWorldExpo wants my presentation
to be emailed to them sometime tomorow, for the show CDrom.  I would like
to put in a slide or two about the coalition that is in the formation,
also I would like to add it little bits from RedHat and Mandrake, and
Debian, etc about their stance on Linux in K12 education.

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)