[seul-edu] Coalition members/supporters' news needed

Please post news and announcements for/about matters regarding your schools,
organizations, software projects, curriculum proejcts, marriage plans -- no
leave that last one out probably -- on http://opensourceschools.org

When your project reaches a milestone, please announce it on
opensourceschools.

When your school decides to/not to use free/open source, post the news.

When you have an article idea, you know the place.

We have an rdf file by which you can help spread news at
http://www.opensourceschools.org/backend/geeklog.rdf

Anyone know how to make that into an rss file?

We also need opinions, reports, studies, .... i.e. more regular columnists.

There is a great need for people willing to take their turns at managing
posts, and if they want to get more involved, to become editors.

Fame and glory await you (sort of)!

We have a writers and admin mailing list, but hope to send our people to this
one for oss discussion.

Finally, we hope this (seul-edu) list will be the hot house for what goes on
the coalition sites, including this one,so speak up for what you'd like to see
on opensourceschools.org.

--
David M. Bucknell
http://members.iteachnet.org/~david