Re: [seul-edu] Documentation? Was:Summing up our discussion so far

Les Richardson wrote:

> What is the status of documentation?

Moribund.

> I've looked at the writers guide and it scares me...
> Also it still discusses Docbook 3 (SGML) while we are well into Docbook 4
> (XML)?

It's been a while since anything has been done with it.  I keep telling
people that DocBook isn't as difficult as they seem to think (I've
written a DocBook document with no trouble using just a text editor),
but no one seems to buy that.

> What has been produced and what is it written "IN"?

Well, Larry Prevett is the only person who actually tried to write one
of our Guides, and I'm pretty sure he just ignored the DocBook stuff.
Larry, what did you use?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--