[seul-edu] Schoolforge headlines - the dirty details...

Hi Roger,

Will the web site remain on the current box? There will be a lot of
library installs, etc. so we're not moving this next week, right? (plus
you're installing the libraries anyway....<grin>)

I'm writing this stuff in perl with several RDF libraries, etc. Is this ok
with all concerned?

Les Richardson
Hardcastle School