[seul-edu] Aggregation!

Hi Al and All,

Whilst fiddlin' around with RSS files which are used to transfer
information between web sites in a somewhat elegant fashion, I was
thinking that one important function of Schoolforge would be to become a
"collective memory" of important educational open source projects, tasks,
problems, successes and failures.

Sites like UserLand.com are aggregation sites for channels of information
from a variety of sources. Why not the same for Schoolforge?

This simply means that, to begin, we receive channels of information from
the other EOS (Educational Open Source) partners, store it, categorize it,
and allow access to it.

Perhaps organizing the data by "problem clustering", might prove useful to
some. (Problem Clustering: organizing resources based on their suitability
to solve particular educational computing problems.)

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School