[seul-edu] Well, I did it

I just sent out a letter of invitation to join Schoolforge to 31
individuals associated with different educational projects around
the world.  If you are on this mailing list and don't get such a
letter on behalf of your project, it's because I figured that you
already know about Schoolforge.  Just announce that you're joining
Schoolforge here, and you're a member.

I didn't email everyone I wanted to because some of the projects
were in languages I'm not familiar with and I couldn't find a
contact person's email address at the website.  If you know any
projects that you think ought to be made aware of Schoolforge, feel
free to send a copy of the letter I sent (which I'll post here in my