[seul-edu] [Fwd: longer "about" schoolforge statement?]

-------- Original Message --------

From: David Bucknell <david@workstation2.isb.ac.th>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: longer "about" schoolforge statement?

Well, as I've said before, I think that there could be a link to the
history
of/reasons for schoolforge.net, but that it shouldn't be on the front
page.
My idea is that everything should show up without having to scroll down
the
page, so

*Header/logo/
*mission statement (Read more about schoolforge)
*Members (I take it Bergo's working on bringing in headlines)
*footer

I'll draft something for manana about the why's and wherefores, but
others
are welcomed to beat me to the punch.

David