[seul-edu] New feature of AppIndex

Les Richardson has written additional code for the AppIndex
interface so any new addition automatically generates an email to
the mailing list.  Some of you will remember a little while ago when
I added ~40 new entries in one day.  I promised to try to combine
large batches of new entries into one comprehensive email, which
I've done, pretty much.  With this new feature that won't be
possible, so I'll try to be cognizant of the email load and space
things out as I can.