typo Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge initial public announcement

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Doug Loss wrote:

> Karl wrote:
<SNIP>
> > places, I am seeking a list of news places that you figure would bring
> > benefit to SourceForge, if they run our story.
> >

> Umm, you mean Schoolforge, right?

Absolutely: you are correct. We are seeking a list of suggested news
places that would bring benefit to SchoolForge.net through running our
announcement.

Sorry about that typo: I'm hallucinating a little bit, from a massive head
cold. Expect more terrible typos from me regularly.

 ;)

thanks for the correction Doug.

mea culpa, mea culpa,
Karl