[seul-edu] Introduction

Hello all,

At present I am one of the "lurkers on the list" between job (time) and
lack of knowledge...........lousy excuse.......but.....
anyway

I am the librarian and computer tech at a small high school in
Northern California (50 miles south of Oregon border) and at present
am the only Linux based system in our county (Siskiyou).

I have my main server and two others (experimental) running Linux
and would like to link to the schoolforge site eventually and ask if there is
anything anyone needs help with? Sounds very busy lately.

regards,
paul

--
paul melo