[seul-edu] Initial public announcement of Schoolforge

I think it's time we set ourselves a deadline for this, so we can
coordinate everything and make a big splash.  We have numerous media
contacts, among the Linux and educational communities as well as with
the mainstream media generally.  Let's try to hit everything at the same
time.

I think Tuesday, January 8, will be a good date to do this.  Comments?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--