Re: [seul-edu] People Resource Fields

Les Richardson wrote:

> If one is building a database to track our most valuable
> resource... people, what fields do we need? My list so far is:
> 1) Salutation (Mr., Ms., Sr., etc.)
> 2) First Name
> 3) Last Name
> 4) Email
> 5) Skills
> 6) Help Interests - areas in which help can be given.
> 7) Country - ISO Code
> 8) Location - City, etc.
> 9) Timestamp - (date of initial record entry/last update)
> 10) Project Memberships - xml fields of projects.
> 11) Availability - date that person is available to help out.
>
> What else?

Distance they're willing to travel, amount of time per week available
for help, affiliation with LUGs or other groups that could provide
further support.  Off the top of my head.  Bill Ries-Knight, this looks
like a redesign of LENPP; what would you like to see added?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--