[seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Invitation to join Schoolforge]

Here's another member.  David would you do the honors (of putting them
on the Members list)?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Invitation to join Schoolforge
Date: 22 Dec 2001 18:58:28 +0100
From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>
To: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
CC: linuxiskolen@skolelinux.no

Thank you for your email.

We would very much like to be part of the Schoolforge coalition.  Our
group is organized in two parts, one is the Linux i Skolen (Linux in
Shools) organization, working to promote the user of free software in
the Norwegian schools, and the other is Skolelinux (School-linux [hm,
bad translation]), the project to adapt Debian/Woody for use in the
primary schools in Norway (and possibly Denmark).

Our head of public relations is Knut Yrvin <knut.yrvin@objectware.no>,

Our website is mostly in Norwegian, so there is very little to point
you to, but I'll list the web sites anyway.  We are working on some
English information.

  External web site for users of the Skolelinux distribution (not much
  at the moment)

     <URL:http://www.skolelinux.no/>

  External web site describing the Linux i Skolen organization.

     <URL:http://www.linuxiskolen.no/>

  Internal site for the developers of the Skolelinux distribution.

     <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/>

  Internal site for the translators.

     <URL:http://i18n.skolelinux.no/>

I trust our individual members will join your mailinglist and the
discussions about Schoolforge if they find the time.  I'll have a look
when I get back from my Christmas holiday.

(I added a link to your site on our development page.)