Re: [seul-edu] Standards and Requirements

> You know, compiling a list of the US standards state by state might be
> very useful for people developing courseware and curricula.  Outside the
> US such things are generally more centralized, I think,

Not in Canada. Education is a provincial responsibility, although the
federal gov't dabbles in things educational. All curricula are developed
at the provincial level, although there are attempts at having some
commonality in the maths, and some other areas due to student movement.

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk, Canada