[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Standards and Requirements]

-------- Original Message --------
From: Michael Hall <olc@openlearningcommunity.org>
To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Standards and Requirements

Australian State and Territory curricula:

NT: http://www.schools.nt.edu.au/curricbr/framework/index.htm
VIC, WA, QLD, SA, NSW:
http://www.schools.nt.edu.au/curricbr/cf/links/index.htm

This looks like a *potentially* useful international links page ... It
hasn't been updated in a while and I haven't followed all the links to
see if there is anything there.

NATIONAL CURRICULUM STANDARDS AND FRAMEWORKS

http://www.kidlink.org/KIDPROJ/standards.html

Michael