Subject: Volunteer Programmer
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:25:53 -0500
From: massey <massey@stlouis-shopper.com>
To: webmaster@schoolforge.net

Webmaster,
Thankyou for this project!
I am a perl programmer and would like to offer my services to create
free educational software to run on gnu/linux. I am sure that there are
many programs that have yet to be created and would like to help! I have
many years experience in creating gui, cgi, database apps using perl/Tk,
postgresql, html, web based(cgi) etc. etc.

I would imagine that there are lots of people wanting/needing apps that
don't have the expertise to implement those ideas - I can help.
Advocacy, training, ltsp implementation, programming. I live in the St.
Louis, MO. area and could help onsite locally. So if there is a need for
my services, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jim Massey
massey@stlouis-shopper.com