Re: [seul-edu] members and supporters

Sounds good to me. I'd just keep it short. We're too young a group to
stand on ceremony; besides one of the reasons I like free/open stuff for
education is that I wish education were a more inclusive endeavor. So I
say include rather than exclude, and work together, or in parallel, when
that's not possible.

David