</ul>

Author: Jason Katz-Brown

Homepage: http://edu.kde.org/kiten/

License: GNU Public License

Category: Language

Name: KBruch

Description: KBruch is a small program to generate tasks with fractions. The user has to solve the given task by entering the right value for numerator and denominator. The program checks the input and gives a feedback.

The task generation can be adjusted by different parameters. The user can decide if he wants to solve tasks with addition/substraction and/or multiplication/division.

It is possible to enter the number of ratios and the maximum for the main denominator.