[seul-edu] URGENT: english review

Hello,

In the field of free interactive geometry software, we are urgently
looking for a native english person willing to help in proof reading
/maintaining the DrGenius user's manual we are continuously updating. As
I am not a native english speaker I found very  difficult to maintain
both a quality document in english and french languages. The source
manual is used to compute both the online help of DrGenius and a
printable version of it. The actual documentation can be found at
http://www.ofset.org/drgenius/doc.html

If you are interested in helping, please contact me first.

Greetings,

Hilaire

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org