Re: [seul-edu] Request for help.

Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

You could order from cheapbytes. http://www.cheapbytes.com They offer a very wide selection of linux software, much of it very inexpensive.

While its not obvious they will accept payment with a cheque or moneyorder. They will ship internationally, including Ghana.

On December 11, 2003 8:41 am, John Williams wrote:

Hi folks,
Thanks for all that is going on here, at least it is giving some of as who
are new to Linux the opportunity to learn more about Linux. But of as are
unfortunate to find our in a remote locations where getting access to this
free but usefull software(i.e. Linux). I have read alot about it and will
love to try it out but can't get it since I live in Ghana in Africa and
does not have a credit card to be able to buy it online and also since
there is no store(Non that I know of) in our part of the world where I can
get one.
Check with Guido Sohne <http://sohne.net/> <guido@sohne.net>; he's in Accra and is a very dedicated Linux enthusiast. He should be able to help you find the resources you need. If you (or Guido) have any questions that we might be able to help with, please email them either to this list or to me directly.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain