Re: Potential new project: Calculator (scientific, graphing, statistical)

Hi Kevin,

My idea was that it will be impossible to imagine what new uses people will
come up with on ways to use your great vaporware.  So if I am a new age Bio
teacher that wants to teach the students how to do research instead of
having to buy an expensive powerful hard to use program, they just write a
module for your program and suddenly it does even more than a graphing
calculator.  More than just what us physics and math teachers need.  But if
it is too difficult than what you have mentioned is much better than not
having anything at all -- as long as it fills my needs I'll be happy ;-)

BTW, I have lost my Sharp -- well its on a very long loan  :(  a student
never returned it.

But it was easier to use and did matrixes correctly -- even complicated
ones.  it did more data analysis.  (even did some error bars and could over
lap an error bar graph with a regression (or multiple regressions) and
compare the different anaylsis to each other.  Very practicle.