XSL

Bruno,

   Have you looked at the specification for XSL, the Extensible Style Language that's supposed to go with XML?  In looking through it I noticed that it included a construct "xsl:for-each" for looping, a construct "xsl:if" for conditionals, and a construct "xsl:choose" for selecting one from a number of possibilities.  I've purposely refrained from talking about these as commands in a programming language, but they are suggestive of one.  Might XSL be useful in specifying some of the things you're doing through your <rpc></rpc> tag in EDUML?  I freely admit to talking past my understanding here.  I'm curious to here your take on XSL.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw