Re: Status reports

Doug Loss wrote:

> what about your gradebooks?  Micah, what about all the simulators?

Sorry, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything here.  I was
travelling in Central America for most of January and now I have a few
other things to worry about... so....

Anyway, nothing is really new from me.  I have three projects listed:

Airline business simulator.  I haven't added any code for a couple
months, but I'll continue hacking on it as time and inspiration come
along.

Stock market simulator.  As I mentioned, I really want a WELL VERIFIED
indication that there actually are teachers who would use such a thing
in a class.  I haven't tried too hard to find it.  If anyone wants to
ask around, go ahead.  Unfortunately, I have almost no ties to
education.

The EDU launchpad.  Where are we going on this?  I guess I've lost a
certain amount of cluefullness as to where we're headed here.  Is it
still our goal to produce a suite of educational applications for
schools that will all work together?  If so, then perhaps this is still
needed, especially if people liked my idea of rewarding progress with
the ability to play games (edutainment of course).

So...  I'm still here, but I'm not sure how directly involved I'll be.