Re: LINUX Advocacy : IBM to sell Linux on computers serviced by Red Hat]

Hi Bill,

I know of at least one other reason to use Linux.  I have been trying now for a
week to get this easy to use Windows NT SP3 to talk to Samba 2.0.  It seems to
work fine when I log in from another Linux station, but the @!#$^&*^%@#%$ easy
to use Wintel just doesn't want to play nicely.  Now I have to read hundreds of
pages of docs to see if I can find out the trick to get this to work.

Bill Tihen