[seul-edu] New educational app--linguistics

OK, sue me, but this is one of my interest areas.  Here's Kura:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/linguistics/index.html

"Kura is an application intended to facilitate descriptive and
analytic linguistic work in the tradition described by Dixon as
'Basic Theory'. It will be a multi-user, multi-language application
with facilities for linking data between languages. Since linguistic
data can be available in the form of sound files, manuscript scans
and textual data, Kura will be a true multi-media application. Kura
will be an extensible application, based on open standards, like
SQL, XML and Unicode."

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid