Re: [seul-edu] Technical assistance links

Sure, I would be glad to help.
Regarding my call for help, I think I found someone, by irony an
ex-employee at my employer.
Actually I took his job when he left 2 years ago. He runs
http://www.shellscript.org/
He said he would help me to setup Samba, the printers, firewall and mail
server at the school.
I tried contacting various LUGS for help but no one has contacted me
yet.

In the meantime you can look at the school web pages for some links:
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/linux1.html

Emilio