[seul-edu] new software: gTaxEStimator

Hello,

This is SEUL more than SEUL/edu, sorry for the O.T.

For you SEUL people in the US, you know it's tax season ... And most of
you will either use  a pencil and paper, or some Windows software.

In the "Simple End User Linux" spirit, I'd like to introduce
gTaxEstimator, a brand new Tax preparation software for Linux. It's
alpha software, this is the first public release, version 0.06.

It currently has Form 1040, Schedule A and Schedule B. I am working on
schedule C and D. Not all the calculations are in, only single and
married filing jointly.

It should compile without problems, and there are no known crasher bugs.

Please try it and let me know what you think at gtx@seul.org. I'll
implement next the most requested features (and the ones I'll need for
myself ...)

Either way you go, there are 2 months left to file your taxes ...

Chris.
PS: this is a semi-public release, limited to the SEUL crowd.