[seul-edu] New educational app?--chemistry

I don't remember if I've mentioned this before or not they all blur
together after a while), but I saw this on Freshmeat this morning:

http://jchempaint.sourceforge.net/

"JChemPaint [KRA00] is an editor for 2D Molecular Structures, like
this one here.  JChemPaint is intended to be complementary to JMol,
a visualisation and analysis tool for 3D molecular structures,
started by Dan Gezelter at Notre Dame University , initator of the
Open Science Project. and, like JChemPaint, developed by an
international team of open-source programmers."

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid