Re: [seul-edu] French schools using Linux

At 16:56 -0500 13/02/01, Douglas Loss wrote:
>I just saw this on LinuxWorld:
>
>http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/expo01ny/lw-expo01ny-paris.html
>
>It's a short interview with Jean-Pierre Archambault of the
>Centre National de Documentation Pedagogique.  I haven't heard
>of him or this group before; what do our French subscribers know
>about this?  Odile, Thomas, anyone?

it's from association Aful (http://aful.org), quite active, of which
many members have mansions inside the institutions. The french
government made an official partnership with them 2 years ago, then
nothing more. They have a mailing list in french about education.

For a school list, you can also check
http://libresoftware-educ.org/en/carteFranceen.html. Participation of
the english-speaking world welcome for the next edition of this big
event (January 2002).

There could be a list of american schools using libre software on
that website, if anywant wants to do that.