[seul-edu] Using wireless networks (important but maybe OT)

Title: Using wireless networks (important but maybe OT)

 Hi

I know I've mentioned this before, but if you use wireless networks in your educational organisation, you really should read this page.

http://www.frontline-technology.com/patent_explain.html

Just to whet your appetite, here's an excerpt from their FAQ:

Q. "If I use a spreadsheet to collect student grades over the radio [network], should this be        licensed under the patent?"

A. "Yes"

Be concerned...

Regards

Chris Puttick