Re: [seul-edu] Linux connects to NT Server

I am still surprised, I started on slackware in 92, I would have thought
the recent releases would have introduced PAM.  I checked around a bit,
and apparently there are some PAM libraries but you will have to
recompile all of your stuff with PAM enabled to use it, that sounds like
a good task for a "real man". :)