Re: [seul-edu] DrGenius 0.8.3 - Interactive geometry

Dear Hilaire,

Perhaps I could take on the English version of the manual; I read French=
 pretty well, despite being afraid to speak ;-). Let me know what the ot=
her qualifications are so we can assess my appropriateness for the job.

By the way, I am speaking in Paris at the American School of Paris on ..=
. March 8th and will be in Paris all that week.

They are about ready to move into free software but their sys admin is M=
icro Soft trained, although willing to try. Perhaps you could point me a=
nd them to the right friends in the local LUG crowd?

Best wishes,

David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org>

Quoting Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire@ext.cri74.org>:

> Salut, Hello,
>=20
> Nouvelle version de DrGenius 0.8.3  at
> http://www.ofset.org/drgenius/index-fr.html
> Nouveaut=E9s, voir http://www.ofset.org/drgenius/log-fr.html
> Toute aide est la bienvenue.
>=20
>=20
> New DrGenius version 0.8.3  at http://www.ofset.org/drgenius
> To know more about the new stuffs, see
> http://www.ofset.org/drgenius/log.html
> New hands are welcome.
>=20
>=20
> Hilaire

--=20
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *
http://opensourceschools.org *
http://schoolforge.net *
http://www.over-seas.com *
http://www.rose-marie.ac.th *

http://members.iteachnet.org/
http://www.opensourceschools.org/

--=20
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value=20
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=3Ddrloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,=20
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain