Re: [seul-edu] DrGenius 0.8.3 - Interactive geometry

Dear Hilaire,

I know a bit of geometry, like your application and would find a
bit of time to work on the manual -- how much time and how
frequently do you estimate will be needed?

I am sorry you are too far from Paris and appreciate your offer
to forward my message. I see you already sent it. I'll read that
next.

Thanks,

David
Quoting Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire@ext.cri74.org>:

 > On Sun,  2 Feb 2003 08:02:31 -0500 (EST)
 > David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org> wrote:
 >
 > > Dear Hilaire,
 > >
 > > Perhaps I could take on the English version of the manual; I
read French=
 > >  pretty well, despite being afraid to speak ;-). Let me know
what the ot=
 > > her qualifications are so we can assess my appropriateness
for the job.

 > Well you need to understand a bit about the geometry but I am
sure it is
 > ok for you. However the most important thing you need is
dedicated time
 > to keep updated the English DrGenius manual, if you are not
sure it is
 > ok to not take on the English version :)
 >
 > In my side I could organize a new CVS module dedicated to the
DrGenius
 > manuals.
 >
 > Are you sure you can dedicate regulary a little time to the
English
 > version?
 >

 > > By the way, I am speaking in Paris at the American School of
Paris on ..=

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *