Re: [seul-edu] Conversion from Pagemaker to Linux-compatible

Dave Prentice wrote:
Hello all,
    I have many graphics-intensive documents in Pagemaker format and
would love to find a way to convert them to a format usable in Linux.
(e.g. Scribus?) I couldn't find any sort of conversion utility to go
from Pagemaker to any other editable format. Does anybody know of one?
I know I'm not the only one that would like to convert to Linux DTP.
http://www.lightandmatter.com/pmtolatex/pmtolatex.html

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain