RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

Do we happen to have the message template made up yet?

Darryl

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-seul-edu@seul.org [mailto:owner-seul-edu@seul.org] On Behalf
Of Doug Loss
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:57 PM
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

<snip>

I'd like to have some people from this mailing list volunteer to
help do these things.  I need someone to go through
http://www.seul.org/edu/Phase2.txt and create Debian RFPs for any
apps that aren't already in Debian or that don't already have
RFPs listed.  I also need a few people to locate the maintainers
of the apps on the above page and send them a message telling
what we're doing and asking them for packaging help with their
app.  I'll write up a template for this sort of message later.

<snip>

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain