[seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Partiview

It appears that the website for partiview may be old.  It currently points to http://bima.astro.umd.edu/nemo/amnh/, but this states that the latest version is June of 2002, if you go to this site http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/hp/vo/partiview/index.html, it has a release that was done October of 2002 plus they have a manual that was updated in January 2003.  I think that either both web addresses should be listed (don’t know if that is possible), or we need to find out if the Hayden planetarium site should be the one listed as the source location.

Darryl