Re: [seul-edu] concept mapping app

Hi Benoit,

I have been looking into concept-mapping applications recently as well
for use in elementary or middle school. I don't know of any web
applications that are available. I thought you might be interested in
some recent research I found on the subject:

Concept mapping: Visualisation tools for knowledge management
http://www.observetory.com/conceptmappingvs1.htm
The author includes links to many different software programs that you
might want to take a look at.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the results of your search
(or if you start your own project!).

Ben