Re: [seul-edu] Site@School V2.1 betatesters needed

Hi,

	Truly, there's antiamericanism in the air, in the world, ...
Anyway,I do remember when open source communities were small and nobody
had any other idea than help and collaborate. Now, OS communities have
become large and frankly speaking, the quality has lowered.
I am in the open source community, and whatever that's open source is
welcomed, even it's GPL'ed by the very same George Bush.

Amen
---
mga <-Spaniard since childbirth till today

PS: Once we defeate MicroShit, we can start with another Troll, like
Hollywood or MacDonald....

Or are you, antiamericanists, going against Colorado Canyon?