Re: [seul-edu] Formula Editor for handicaped High-School student.

On Thursday 05 February 2004 14:15, Gary Dunn wrote:
> Sounds like LyX is not the solution the original poster is looking for,
> but not because of a lack of X on the Mac. I have never used this, but X11
> appears to be alive and well in OS X.
>
> http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/x11/

More than that, there is a project called Fink that aims to 'bring the full
world of Unix Open Source software to Darwin and Mac OS X'.

It uses Debian tools like dpkg and apt-get for its package management.

See http://fink.sourceforge.net/index.php for more details.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--