Re: [seul-edu] Site@School V2.1 betatesters needed

OK, this thread is going from the ridiculous to....?

You give up on the language too easily, folks:
I am a gay american, and proud of it; but I am neither a U.S. citizen, nor homosexual (though neither would diminish my pride :-). Let others misinterpret, be ambiguous, cold hard lines make cold hard people.

Gordon