Re: dtd for eduml

> I would be interested in the name of the XML book. I've been putting together
> the SEUL "Bookmarks List" and would also like to put together a list of books.

XML Complete, by Holzner, I thought was bad.  It's more a discussion of Java
than anything else.  Maybe it's good as a really basic intro to XML.

I'm working with _Structuring XML Documents_ by Megginson right now.  It
describes itself as being pretty advanced, and is basically only about how to
write good DTDs.  Unfortunately, after I got it I read that it's mostly about
book-style DTDs, rather than database style (which is what EDUML would be).

Duane