Re: Translation, and copyright notice

Dear seul-edu-people!

I've put the russian translation of Douglas Ort's article on OSS projects
leadership at this place:

http://sampo.karelia.ru/~rnd/linux/oss.leadership.rus.html

(it is in the KOI8-R encoding)

I have not advertized it anywhere yet, because I don't feel the
translation is 'stable' yet ;-) After some 'freezing' I will make due
corrections and advertize it in proper newsgroups.

Hopefully, I put it together right... Especially (c)  which is later
(l)-ted when it was styled for my site...  ugh...  Well, (c)-notices seem
to be in place and (l)-notices are for the web-site decorations...

I don't know if anybody here can read in russian... But if you happen to,
I and Douglas will be obliged if you read the article...

(It will be fun to know if you will get russian letters in Netscape at
all...)

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --