Re: GnomeGradeBook...

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Bradley Burnside wrote:

>I'm a little confused.  Do you mean that default will always be the same for
>everyone new student, but maybe a special student (i.e. foriegn exchange) can have
>their address different than the rest of the school's default?
>            bradley burnside

Sure.  It's good to have a schoolwide default to save on data entry time,
but it's also good to be able to make exceptions.  If it's possible to
implement, it would be good to allow for the occasional foriegn exchange
student, etc. by making options set at the student level override those
set at the classroom level, the classroom level would override the global
level, etc.

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
		- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose