general

Good morning dear members of Seul-edu !
I would like to draw your attention on a small practical point.
When I read your very interesting debates, I sometimes loose the idea of
who was saying what, and in what context. I would suggest that you make
it more clear, unless you really want, of course, that nobody else
understands...
I hope you pardon me for this little comment.

At the same time, I would like to thank cheerfully the ones who sent me
messages about what I"m trying to do, or show interest on what's
happening in France with Linux. Some of your questions are still without
an answer at this time, but it does'nt mean that I'm forgetting them,
only that I need a little more time.
I hope you pardon me again.

Soon, I will put on my web site (".../obenassy/linux/index.html",
exactly) some stuff I hope of interest, about how happy people are with
linux at school. Most of it will be in French... BUT NOT ALL ! And I'll
do some translations when I have time.
And you can help if you have any arguments about the distributions,
advantages and disadvantages, always for school use.

Have a nice day !
--
Odile Benassy,
fonctionnaire, Orleans, France