Re: sample data sets

Barrett,

Thanks for the warning... :-)
     Being one of those poor suckers with a slow connection, I'd rather
spend the time downloading an image from a web page (binary) which will
d/l more far more rapidly than wading through attachments
(ascii-encoded) which will see me grow an even longer beard, even if
zipped.
     I would be only too happy to help you with setting up the relavant
web pages if you'd like.

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052